Right here at Aura Wales, we’re enthusiastic about encouraging our group to place their wellbeing first. Whether or not bodily via sports activities and train in our recreation areas, or mentally via our library companies. With wellness in thoughts, we have compiled an inventory of prime titles that target holding our thoughts or physique completely satisfied and wholesome:
Readings about well-being.
• Invoice Bryson’s The Physique
• Atomic Habits by James Clear
• Atlas of the Coronary heart by Brené Brown
• The Little Guide of Hygge by Meik Wiking
• Meditations of Marcus Aurelius
• Greater Than Us by Fearne Cotton
• Elizabeth Day’s failosophy
• Really feel Good Meals: Over 100 wholesome household recipes from Joe Wicks
All the above titles might be borrowed from Aura Libraries as books, e-books or audio books. Keep in mind: you may browse these titles and tons of extra in our on-line library catalog!
Aura Library members can obtain free eBooks and audiobooks from Borrowbox and Libby to a PC, laptop computer or Mac. Alternatively, you may obtain the Borrowbox and Libby apps on to a smartphone or pill.
To entry most on-line library sources, you will have to enter your library membership quantity and PIN. If you do not have this, you may be a part of as a member on-line via the Aura web site for immediate entry. All hyperlinks to our digital library sources and additional particulars might be discovered on our web site: www.aura.wales/libraries
Be a part of us for Studying Buddies
Keep in contact with considered one of our Pals of Readers/Ffrindiau Darllen shared studying teams – not solely are they an effective way to share tales and focus on the fantastic world of books, they’re additionally an area for folks to attach and socialize. These periods are appropriate for adults of all ages. Contact your native library for extra data. All contact particulars might be discovered on the Aura Wales web site: www.aura.wales
Upcoming creator go to
Subsequent month on twelfth October at 7pm we sit up for welcoming the fantastic Bethan Gwanas in partnership with Siop y Siswrn for a particular occasion for Welsh college students. Bethan has written a number of improbable titles for college students and copies can be out there to buy and signed by the creator herself on the night time. Croeso cynnes iawn i bawb – a really heat welcome to everybody!
For extra data, please contact the library on 01352 703780 or e mail email@example.com
Rhyme in Aura Libraries
Be a part of us to rhyme! Sharing rhymes and tales from an early age and inspiring a love of studying might help kids change into nice listeners and develop confidence and communication abilities; it is also an effective way to have enjoyable collectively as a bunch or as a household. Here’s a listing of all our rhyme periods:
• Buckley Library: Tuesday and Friday at 10.30am
• Broughton Library: Wednesday, 10.30am
• Connah’s Quay: Thursday, 10.30am
• Deeside Library: Wednesday at 10.30am
• Flint Library: Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. and Friday at 10:30 a.m
• Holywell Library: Tuesday, 10am
• Mould library: Tuesdays at 9:30 and 10:30
• Buckley Library: Friday at 11am
• Connah’s Quay: Tuesday, 10.30am
Please contact your native library straight for extra data.
Go to us on social media for helpful details about our companies, occasions, and lots of ebook and audiobook suggestions.
From everybody at Aura Library, thanks for studying, keep secure and we hope to listen to from you or see you quickly!
• Aura is a not-for-profit charity accountable for managing most of Flintshire’s leisure, library and heritage companies. Aura is owned by its staff and operates for the advantage of native communities.